Linked by love  

Posted in

Hi, friends! Today I post another new layout that I created recently. This layout is with the photo that my daughter and I were having "a small talk" on the second day after she was born. I couldn't remember what we were talking about, maybe something about how I worried about I couldn't take good care of her.She was so small and gentle, I almost forget she used to be such a small baby!

In this layout I tried to make it an aged look. I use "distress ink" to ink the edge and tear some pieces also. I like the whole feeling, it looks like an old page from the bottom of grandma's box.


the title


the flowers

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at Wednesday, October 28, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 评论

Toll Coco! Und diese wunderschöne Blumen hast du selbst gemacht? Ich möchte diese Technik auch lernen))

October 28, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Ich möchte es auch lernen!!! Es is schÖn!!! Super gemacht!!

November 2, 2009 at 5:37 AM

Post a Comment