Home in Germany  

Posted in

Since I got to know and started scrapbooking when I came Germany, I just post here the 1st LO as "Home in Germany". At that time I had almost nothing to scrap and I couldn't find any scrapbooking stuffs in Juelich. So I used everything I found. I remember the two small background of photos is from some advertisments,I cut the photos by hand and made the flower one petal by another. And after a long time, I borrowed instrument to make the embossing edge. It is simple and rough, but it made lots of fun. I like scrapbooking beacuase it give me a large space to create and image!

This entry was posted on Friday, August 21, 2009 at Friday, August 21, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 评论

Superidee - die Fotos auf solche Weise zu gestalten! Toll gemacht!

August 26, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Post a Comment