My scrapbooking blog  

Posted in

Here is my new blog just for scrapbooking.

I have been scraped for several years, but I am not a hard working person, so I did not so much. Recently my friends also started to scrap. We always talk about it and do scrapbooking toghether. For me scrapbooking seems to be much more fun than before. After one friend opened her blog, then I decided to do after her. It is also a way to encourage me to work on it more.

Enjoy my scrapbooking time!

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 8, 2009 at Saturday, August 08, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 评论

Gratulation zu deinem neuen Blog Keke! Ich bin schon gespant auf deine LOs :)

Lena

August 11, 2009 at 9:38 AM

HI Coco,
Now we can share our LO...

August 12, 2009 at 9:33 AM

Hi, honey,

I congratulate the opening of your scrapbooking blog very late. But you know how much I support you and how much I love you that is simply all I have.

It is clear to me and will be soon to everyone that you are talented in this field. Keep on...

Yours Luru

September 3, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Dear Mam,

Since I am a hot topic in your work. Could you also pay more attention to me instead of only making my photo messy.

Kiss,
Emma

September 3, 2009 at 3:06 PM

Post a Comment