proud mother  

Posted in

This layout is with the photos that I was holding my newborn Emma. I really feel proud to be a mother. Being a mother changes my life totally. My husband and I have to schedule everything according to Emma and for everything, our starting point is Emma. It is not easy but we enjoy the new life style.

Here I cut the flowers from pattern paper and pasted on the black carton paper. I used some cake papers as the background. It is very interesting to use some "unnormal" stuffsin a layout. Thanks for looking and nice day!

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 17, 2009 at Thursday, September 17, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 评论

Coco, wunderschöner LO! Die Farben finde ich auch sehr passend, übrigens, hast du die Zweigen unten auf dem schwarzen Band selbst ausgeschnitten?

September 17, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Danke schoen, Elena. Die zweigen habe ich erst mit dem Stempel gedrunkt und denn geschnitten.

September 22, 2009 at 11:13 PM

The one who shot the photo is the proud father.

September 28, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Post a Comment