Seven months  

Posted in

My new layout with the photos from last summer that my daughter is exact 7 months. She is so cute in the pink dress.I love her chubby face!

The back ground paper is from paperpizazz(use 'em for anything Citrus). But the position of the strip pattern is not I want. So I cut the upper part of the paper and pasted down to make the strip in the middle of the layout. I cut other strip patterns(Basicgrey) to cover pasted trace. It is fun to change the paper as what you want.

Thanks for dropping by! Nice friday!


The title

The small bird

The lace and stitch

This entry was posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 at Friday, September 18, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 评论

Oh, wie schön Coco! Ich liebe wie du verschiedenes Papier kombinierst, der Muster passt so gut zu Emma's Kleid!

September 19, 2009 at 2:45 PM

HI Coco,
Such lovely photos!! This page is sooo sweet!! Nice work!!

September 20, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Elena, bei mir das Papier ist immer nicht genug! Ich mag die verschiedene papiere. Ich kann sehr froh sein nur um das papier zu gucken!

Ari,thank you! I also like these phots very much! Kids grow too fast! Emma dosen't has that "babyfat" anymore!

September 22, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Post a Comment